Friday, September 30, 2005

TalkBack: ubuntuguide.org deserves some credit | reader response on| CNET News.com

TalkBack: ubuntuguide.org deserves some credit | reader response on| CNET News.com: "That site is exactly to the point. Also, if you are too lazy to copy paste from ubuntuguide.org to get flash, java, mp3 support etc. up and running look no further than the Ubuntu Add-on CD found here
http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=150088&postcount=1

Install Ubuntu, put in the add on CD, run 'sudo sh $HOME/ug-install.sh -auto' and you are done."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very informative blog. Please check out my embedded linux blog.

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about free software voip so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work!